The publications of ISPRS are in seven categories:
- The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences contain the proceedings (Part A) and the scientific and technical presentations (Part B) of each Congress, edited and distributed by the Member organization responsible for the Congress. The scientific and technical presentations at Technical Commission Symposia and Workshops are published by each of the Commission sponsoring Members, also as volumes of the Archives.
- The ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing is the official publication of the Society. It contains scientific and technical articles and reviews in the field of photogrammetry and remote sensing, and as such, endeavors to be a primary channel of communication on the scientific activities of ISPRS, for specialists in all countries working in the many disciplines applying photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- The ISPRS Highlights is the official bulletin of the Society. If contains such items as the ISPRS Annual Reports, general news of ISPRS activities, event reports of ISPRS sponsored conferences, officers lists, keynote speeches, book, project and technology reviews, minutes of Council and Technical Commission meetings, and calls for papers etc.
- The ISPRS Book Series in the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences includes high quality scientific papers, usually presented at ISPRS events, after peer-review. It also includes textbooks or translations of textbooks and books on advanced scientific topics that are not directly related to ISPRS events.
- The ISPRS Annual Report contains current information regarding the state of the science and technologies in the fields of photogrammetry, remote sensing, GIS, machine vision and computer vision and other related sciences. From 1993 to 1995 it was published as a separate issue and distributed to organizations and scientific institutions which collaborate or have interest in ISPRS activities. From 1996 onwards it will be contained within ISPRS Highlights and will be distributed widely to members, and organisations and scientific organisations which collaborate with ISPRS.
- The ISPRS Organization and Programs (Silver Book) is published every four years. It contains:
- The ISPRS Member List (Blue Book) is published annually. It contains complete up-to-date addresses and communication numbers of each Ordinary Member and Associate Member, its officers and Commission Correspondents, and the officers of Regional Members, Sustaining Members, and Honorary Members of the Society.
- The ISPRS Brochure is a trifold published periodically and contains a brief description of the Society objectives, members and activities.
Special circulars, announcements and Working Group newsletters are produced and distributed by the ISPRS Technical Commissions to provide information on Congresses, Symposia and other activities of ISPRS.
Download an order form for the ISPRS Archives.
Guidelines for Authors